This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

S0 meter connected to logic machine reactor
I have 5 Energy meters with S0 outputs that I would like to connect to a logic machine reactor v2

Can and how do I do this?
- I see the physical inputs on the reactor
- from where do I take the + on the reactor ?
- I see the config options for the inputs so that should be ok, but how to deal with current flow/usage and total will be some work unless there are already some scripts

Already thanks in advance for your help
Nicky 

The meter has the following output specification

S0 outputs
2 passive optoisolated
Maximum values: 250 VAC-DC - 100 mA Pulse length: 50 ±2ms 
You can use universal input configured as "Pulse meter". For + you should use the one from the 24V power supply. "Pulse meter" will give you just a number of pulses, all other calculations must be done via scripting.
Thanks

I managed to get it up and running :-)

I noticed a small bug knx data type 13.x counter was mapped to datatype 14 when importing the osf file from ets
Good Smile

It's not a bug, ESF file does not specify data types, only data length in bytes. So LM maps the most commonly used data type for given byte length.