This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Graph at visu how it works
Hi guys,

Fine with trends, but at visu decided to use graph. Put objects (temperature, that is used in trends) and some points. (30). Check it some days, but no any info showed at my graph. Can you please give me link to documentation or explain why we need to use graph if we have trends? For graph we need use function? How many points I can use? How often graph data are updated??

Big thanks
Hi,

The difference between graphs and trends are that trends are using 1 minute samples and graphs are using each event data.

Graphs are using the logged values, you have to enable the logging on the objects you use on the graph, they should be live updated when a new value is written into the logs.

BR,

Erwin
Super, today will test it.
Erwin, big thanks for help!!