This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Strange mosaic
Having some strange behaviour in the mosaic with the RGBW icon. Not working properly and the colors not showing. 
Any problem with the mosaic or is it just me..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Browser cache?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
It's on the android app. Same on my tablet and phone.
Android app is using build in browser, the same rules to cache apply. Try on PC.
Ctrl+F5
(06.02.2019, 11:45)Daniel. Wrote: Android app is using build in browser, the same rules to cache apply. Try on PC.

PC looks good. But all other users have the same screen as shown in first picture. This is only one. The other rgbw sliders on other rooms are same.
Cleared cache on the app, but same result. Clearing cache on pc too and try sync to cloud again ?
Ok I'm out of the office now, will check it tonight.
Ctrl+F5
Do you have it locally or via cloud? I tried locally and all is fine but in cloud in did the widget wasn't ported correctly, strange that nobody spotted it up to now.
One thing is strange, I have the same on all browsers and devices. You were mentioning that on PC is OK.
Ctrl+F5
(07.02.2019, 09:27)Daniel. Wrote: Do you have it locally or via cloud? I tried locally and all is fine but in cloud in did the widget wasn't ported correctly, strange that nobody spotted it up to now.
One thing is strange, I have the same on all browsers and devices. You were mentioning that on PC is OK.

My fault, when logged in locally to logic machine the mosaic looks normal. Se picture. But the rest isnt. Missing icons and colors. 
Did you find a problem ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07.02.2019, 09:27)Daniel. Wrote: Do you have it locally or via cloud? I tried locally and all is fine but in cloud in did the widget wasn't ported correctly, strange that nobody spotted it up to now.

Did you find anything, Daniel.
Hi
I reported this to developer and I'm waiting for the feedback.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi
It is fixed now.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(15.02.2019, 16:25)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
It is fixed now.
BR

Checked it now. Looks great. Thanks for the help...