This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SIP Server port forward
Hello,

I'm making a visualisation for my client and I need to be able to access my doorphone via remote network and as we do not have VPN available yet I have to do port forwarding. Problem is, that when I try to register to my logicmachine SIP server in local network it works perfect but when I port forward 5060 port I no longer can access it and my application does not register to that adress(remoteIP:forwarded5060port). Maybe I need to do something else to let remote SIP server access? By the way if someone has experience with "2N" intercoms and "Iridium Studio" for visualisation creation, thats the two that I'm dealing with.

Thank You for Your answers.
See this for more info: https://www.voip-info.org/nat-and-voip/