This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SIP SERVER
Hello everybody
i following this step (https://openrb.com/sip-server-on-logicmachine/) for using SIP in Logic machine nothing happens. 
Please someone explain me how to use them
Make sure that you have correct gateway and DNS settings in LM. Then check if you are using script for the correct CPU model that you have. After that install the system load app in LM and check that you have /usr/sbin/kamailio in the process list.
There's no UI of any kind, just the default configuration that allows SIP clients to call each other.
Hi. I have several LM with running SIP servers working flawlessly. I was wondering if it would be possible to detect a SIP call in order to enable a bit in a group address. Thank you!
Possible in theory but the current SIP server build does not have a required module to execute a script on a call event.
(14.03.2023, 16:46)admin Wrote: Possible in theory but the current SIP server build does not have a required module to execute a script on a call event.

OK admin. I will wait for this feature. Thank you very much.
Hi, I was trying to work with the SIP server on LM but I don't understand which username/password I should put in my SIP clients.  Huh 
Did I miss something?

P.s. I am new to SIP server/client so bare with me if I am saying something wrong
Username should be a unique numeric value, no password. Clients can make calls between each other using username as a phone number.
(21.02.2024, 11:09)admin Wrote: Username should be a unique numeric value, no password. Clients can make calls between each other using username as a phone number.

ok is there a specific Linphone client app version I should use the one I found on Play Store seems to require a password to set up the client
You can put anything in the password field.
I actually found what my problem was and it is kind of dumb Big Grin After LM update I forgot to reinstall SIP Server