This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Google Calendar
Hi,

Does anyone already create a script to integrate Google Calendar ?

I need to use the Google calendar to start the event (Scheduler is not very good for the weekly timer).

For example, I want add some events in google calendar as in the image

[Image: google-calendar-schedule-640x456.jpg]

And the scheduler works with it.

Best Regards,

Alberto
KNX Advanced Partner + Tutor
Hi
Our partner has library for it but he is selling it together with LM. Please get in contact with them http://www.knxlogic.eu/product/logic-mac...ar-add-on/
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
The module contact in the site of your partner doesn't work properly.... Is there anyone here for a PM ?
(21.02.2019, 08:03)toujour Wrote: The module contact in the site of your partner doesn't work properly.... Is there anyone here for a PM ?

Try user cdebackere
(13.02.2019, 13:15)toujour Wrote: Hi,

Does anyone already create a script to integrate Google Calendar ?

I need to use the Google calendar to start the event (Scheduler is not very good for the weekly timer).

For example, I want add some events in google calendar as in the image

[Image: google-calendar-schedule-640x456.jpg]

And the scheduler works with it.

Best Regards,

Alberto

Hi Alberto, have you found an answer to integrate Google's calendar? I can't find the contact of our colleague who sells the script to make it happen! what can we do to get this interesting result?
Try contacting via website: http://www.knxlogic.eu/contact-us3/
I received a reply at the first contact but no price to buy the integration...and no other info.
I think this is not a good contact.
(26.12.2019, 23:56)toujour Wrote: I received a reply at the first contact but no price to buy the integration...and no other info.

Go to the shop on the website and add the Google package to the cart, then view cart: price €84,70.
(27.12.2019, 10:09)baggins Wrote:
(26.12.2019, 23:56)toujour Wrote: I received a reply at the first contact but no price to buy the integration...and no other info.

Go to the shop on the website and add the Google package to the cart, then view cart: price €84,70.
This integration works perfectly. But I have had some difficulties reaching the guys behind this project for support lately.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk
(12.01.2020, 09:16)tomnord Wrote:
(27.12.2019, 10:09)baggins Wrote:

This integration works perfectly. But I have had some difficulties reaching the guys behind this project for support lately.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

[I just bought the integration pack but have not heard from them. Once the purchase is made, how is the software downloaded?[/font]

I have tried to contact them but it is not possible![/font]
[/font]
I'm interested in this topic- it is still possible or not? /No support
(16.02.2024, 12:45)Jpiotr Wrote: I'm interested in this topic- it is still possible or not? /No support

Hi Piotr,

seems like you need a little help here, right?
Can you let me know (here or by pm, however you prefer), what the actual status and question is?

BR,
Christof
Don't ask what we can do in KNX but wonder what we can't - www.KNXlogic.eu