This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 failed to load
Hello!

Mosaic 3.0 visualisation failed to load on my LM after update with the error message "Error in /www/apps/data/mosaic30/index.lp at line 5: attempt to call global 'getappversion' (a nil value)". Configurator also does not start (404 Not Found).
What could be the reason?

Thanks!

ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
Hi
Uninstall it and try to install again. Seems something is missing, my version works fine.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for the answer, Daniel!

I did it many times, but only today I achieved success. Perhaps it was a problem on the provider's side. I don't know. Since I had problems not only with the mosaic, but also the errors with the connection to the cloud.

Now everything is fine. Except that in the cloud.logicmachine.net, in the permissions section, I can't allow access to the mosaics30. To others App Id's permissions are added.

Thanks again!
(21.02.2019, 22:17)Igori Wrote: Thanks for the answer, Daniel!

I did it many times, but only today I achieved success. Perhaps it was a problem on the provider's side. I don't know. Since I had problems not only with the mosaic, but also the errors with the connection to the cloud.

Now everything is fine. Except that in the cloud.logicmachine.net, in the permissions section, I can't allow access to the mosaics30. To others App Id's permissions are added.

Thanks again!

Hi
Mosaic 3.0 is still BETA and it is not yet available on the cloud. The option is there but it doesn't work.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(22.02.2019, 08:19)Daniel. Wrote: Mosaic 3.0 is still BETA and it is not yet available on the cloud. The option is there but it doesn't work.
BR

Hi!

Very strange,  but it works for me on one controller. And on the other, it is still not even installed.
With respect!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)