This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App
(25.02.2019, 22:05)Daniel. Wrote: Just go to Mosaic and in settings you have Cloud. Login there and sync.

Aaaaaaah. Thank you very much. That's it!

@Daniel
I have one more question.  Somehow the access to the visualization is very cumbersome.  Via the iOS App logic machine I get to my start menu where I can select the Mosaic App.  But this is quite cumbersome. 

If I access my logic machine with my browser and the IP, open the Mosaic app and select "Add to Home Screen", I also have problems.  Loading this page takes a very long time and I have to enter my login data each time I open the page.  That's not smart either.  Also via cloud access I need at least 2-3 steps to be in my visualization. 

Is that what you want?  Are there no more charming solutions? 

All in all, the logic machine is really a top product.  But that annoys me somehow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App - by lenze90 - 26.02.2019, 18:48