This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App
(26.02.2019, 18:48)lenze90 Wrote:
(25.02.2019, 22:05)Daniel. Wrote: Just go to Mosaic and in settings you have Cloud. Login there and sync.

Aaaaaaah. Thank you very much. That's it!

@Daniel
I have one more question.  Somehow the access to the visualization is very cumbersome.  Via the iOS App logic machine I get to my start menu where I can select the Mosaic App.  But this is quite cumbersome. 

If I access my logic machine with my browser and the IP, open the Mosaic app and select "Add to Home Screen", I also have problems.  Loading this page takes a very long time and I have to enter my login data each time I open the page.  That's not smart either.  Also via cloud access I need at least 2-3 steps to be in my visualization. 

Is that what you want?  Are there no more charming solutions? 

All in all, the logic machine is really a top product.  But that annoys me somehow.
 I am new to this forum, I live in Australia and don't have access to the LM , but in Australia we have a product by Clipsal called a Wiser SHAC , that seem very similar to the LM. I had the same issues as you with the Wiser , so I wrote an App to get round some of the issues.

This is the app location, I haven't been able to test it with LM, but the LM app works with the Wiser

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ctc-wise...38372?mt=8

If some one could test for me, and let me know if it works.

support page 

www.crowhurst.com.au/scada-vis

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App - by lcrowhurst - 27.02.2019, 12:09