This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with CanX
Good companions, I am having problems with a 3 CanX product installation (LogicMachine5 Power LM5p-KC, canX universal 16 channel I / O, canX 8 channel 10A relay). Both are powered by the same 24 DVC source and have their respective Canx cable (the same yellow and white cable used in KNX). The problem is that in the Logic Machine, sometimes disappears and the Canx icon appears in the Apps, so sometimes I can enter it or not. On the other hand it is happening to me that I can scan the devices and the LM finds them, but when I try to change the physical address, I see an error which I put on the image and it does not let me change the address. Thanks and I will be to your messages.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You might have two LMs with the same IP address, this can explain the disappearing app icon.
On the one hand, if you were right, a partner had previously connected another LM with the same IP. But even though I already change the IP, I keep appearing in the same error message, either when trying to add the equipment or change the physical address. The LM by means of scanning the line, finds the equipment, but when trying to do the previous operations, the error appears.
Hi Carlos!
could you please do as follows:
1)Update CANx app from the LM app store
2)Disconnect and update both CANx devices following this manual and using this software.
Here you can find the latest firmwares for CANx device: https://dl.openrb.com/canx/

Let me know if this fix the problem.