This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

integrazione calendar
Buongiorno a tutti, vorrei riuscire ad integrare google calendar con LM per eseguire dei comandi. Qualcuno lo ha già fatto ?
Buongiorno a tutti, vorrei aiutare ad integrare google calendar con LM per eseguire dei comandi. Qualcuno lo ha già fatto?
Hi,

Please post your questions in EN so all users understand what you are asking..

See this post: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...5#pid11855

BR,

Erwin
Hello Erwin, sorry, I looked at the link you sent me but I could not find an answer, we refer to a system integrator that sells the integration form but there is actually no contact. Can you help me?
(14.12.2019, 07:50)Hosutech Wrote: Hello Erwin, sorry, I looked at the link you sent me but I could not find an answer, we refer to a system integrator that sells the integration form but there is actually no contact. Can you help me?

The system integrator is user 'cdebackere'. You can try to send him a PM...
Excuse me Erwin, actually I found a trace of my purchase on their application site but in fact I only paid for it, it never arrived! I immediately reported the anomaly and hope that they did not escape, I will keep you informed!