This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Links for developing apps not on LM
Hi,

how can I prepare develop environment with localbus access to LM? What links should I use? What params should I pass to localbus.init()?
Done is better than perfect
See this thread: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=525

You don't need to pass any params if running on the same device.
I've tried and there is a problem with authentication, especially on Chrome. On Firefox there is no error in console, there is localbus object but listen method never receive any command.

And also how can I run code after init happen and all values will initially updated?
Done is better than perfect
Here's a small sample app for monitoring using localbus.

localbus does not provide start/load events, but you can override start function before calling init like this:
Code:
var start = localbus.start;
localbus.start = function(auth) {
  console.log('started');
  start.call(localbus, auth);
};

Attached Files
.zip   monitor.zip (Size: 2.49 KB / Downloads: 47)
(15.02.2019, 08:26)admin Wrote: Here's a small sample app for monitoring using localbus.

localbus does not provide start/load events, but you can override start function before calling init like this:
Code:
var start = localbus.start;
localbus.start = function(auth) {
  console.log('started');
  start.call(localbus, auth);
};

Hi admin,

I have tested your sample monitor apps and it works like a charm !

B.R,
Chouaibou.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)