This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Control for fixed value with status
Which control should I use in Mosaic when I want have on button current state and when I want that clicking will alsways send 1 (fixed value). This function was on visu but I don't see it in Mosaic 3.

It is helpful for gates command open/stop/close and button show current gate state.
Done is better than perfect
Hi
I didn't even knew that stats object work when fixed value is selected Smile
At the moment I don't see direct option only small work around. Create a status object and then create send fixed value object and overlap the status one. You can change transparency to 100% so it won't be visible.
Point to remember for the future.
BE
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
For me fixed value should be attached to every primitive control e.g. control for switching object which has title for on and off. I want use it also as fixed value buttons like OPEN, CLOSE.
Done is better than perfect