This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Google Home Knx and TTS
I installed several Google Home Mini's in my house for testing.

I like to control my knx installation with the Google Home mini. Is it possible to do this with a LM?
I see a IFTTT solution but not available for dutch language.

Is it possible to use text to speech from LM to the Google Home mini?
Hi
We are under certification process for google voice which will allow you to use your google home mini. It will take some time as we even have to ship LM to USA.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
do you have a time indication?
(06.03.2019, 15:46)gjniewenhuijse Wrote: do you have a time indication?

It depend on google, can't predict
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I found "Google" app in device list in permissions tab of LogicMachine cloud.
Is it first steps to G Assistant support?  Tongue
Hi, is there any update when the google assistant integration will be available?

Thanks,

Roger
Any news? Without the gbridge?
For Apple IOS you can use 'Shortcuts' (in Dutch it's called 'Opdrachten') on the remote services of the controller. More info: https://openrb.com/docs/
Maybe you can do something simulair on Android? I'm not an Android user but if it's possible to call an url with Google speech it might work.