This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Format of svg for icons in Mosaic
Which kind of format should be used for icons to allow them to change color according to settings? I've tried 2 icons in SVG and PNG extension but their still has default color.
Done is better than perfect
(06.03.2019, 05:00)buuuudzik Wrote: Which kind of format should be used for icons to allow them to change color according to settings? I've tried 2 icons in SVG and PNG extension but their still has default color.

Sorry this is not possible, to do it we would have to limit custom icons only to certain types and we don't want that.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
So please extend your icons libWink

Thanks for replyWink
(06.03.2019, 12:10)buuuudzik Wrote: So please extend your icons libWink

Thanks for replyWink

What kind of icons do you miss?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Unfortunately a lotSad And for me they should be more grouped, because there is a lot of non building iconsSad Another thing that they are in 3 different styles so sometimes it not looks good when use 2 icons from 2 graphic styles. Some icons don't have its opposite or this opposite isn't clear like the alarm siren from second pack.

For me there should be at least all icons for normal house needs. They should be in one style and should be more not enough or less than needs. Of too much icons create a mess and some icons could be maybe deleted or switched to other package.

Maybe better would be when 1st package would have only 1 type of basic building controls (only 1 type of light, blind, shutter, heating, ac etc..).

I've noticed that there is a lack of normal, clear blind and shutter icons(separately for blind and for shutter with open and close state, and could be with some medium position).