This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Strange behaviour on the knx bus

When using the script for time/date i get these telegrams which are sent many times. And i see in the diagnostics that telegrams that are sent on the bus are not longer updated on my logic machine. 

Anybody see this behaviour before. 
Logic machine is placed on the same mainline as the ip router. So i guess all the filtered telegrams reached in my group monitor should reach the LM as well. 
It used to but not anymore. And cant understand why..
You have a loop there: notice the route cnt field value decreasing. Disable IP features in KNX settings on LM and it should stop.
(08.03.2019, 18:47)admin Wrote: You have a loop there: notice the route cnt field value decreasing. Disable IP features in KNX settings on LM and it should stop.

Thanks alot. This is why i love this forum and the product. Have a great weekend.. 

Thanks again..