This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Unable to connect through ETS
Hello,

I'm having difficulties with connecting to a Logic Machine 5 through ETS. I have forwarded port 3671 to 36003 (UDP), but for some reason it doesn't work. I wasn't able to telnet it either. I tried telnetting it inside the internal network (telnet LMIP 3671) but that didn't work either. That means though there should be some different problem. I'm pretty sure the forward is correct, since the forward for Logic machine web itself works flawlessly on port 36002. Is there a setting inside of LM I should check? I compared all the settings of two LMs and they're the same.
Telnet uses TCP so that won't work for UDP. You might need to enabled NAT mode in ETS. Another thing is that port forwarding for KNX/IP is a big security issue because there's no authentication of any kind. You should really use VPN for this.
I will be switching to VPN, thanks. But the enabling of NAT doesn't work.