This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

1Wire Sensor
Hello Edgar,

i have 2 1-Wire Sensors and conntected one of them on the reactor V2, but it didn't work.
I got the Message Disabled!

Please can you help me?

Thanks Alex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you get configuration form when you click the sensor row in 1-wire table? If so, you have to set "Poll interval" to something more than zero, 5-15 seconds or so, map object to sensor value. If it tells you that support for this device is not implemented, please contact our support. Family ID 10 is supported in current beta firmware.
(15.01.2016, 05:40)admin Wrote: Do you get configuration form when you click the sensor row in 1-wire table? If so, you have to set "Poll interval" to something more than zero, 5-15 seconds or so, map object to sensor value. If it tells you that support for this device is not implemented, please contact our support. Family ID 10 is supported in current beta firmware.

Hello
No I get no configuration when I click the Sensor. It is possible to get the beta firmware for testing.

Thanks Alex
Send an e-mail to our support then, we will provide a link to beta FW.
Hi,
there are 2 types of sensors DS18B20 and DS18S20.
On my LM4 version 20150917 only works DS18B20 sensor.

[Image: n1nOrJe.png]

http://imgur.com/a/t5wfd
the new upcoming firmware will have support for both of these sensors.
Hi Edgars,

Can you confirm that the support for both sensors has been added in LM4 RC Version: 20160714? I have installed this software on my LM4 and it works just perfect.

Andreas
Both sensors are supported, if you are missing any profiles for other 1-Wire devices we can add them by request.
Hi, please, tell me if there will be further support for the 1-Wire? It is possible to support other digital sensors, for example, a pressure sensor BMP 180?
BMP180 uses i2c, not 1wire. For all supported 1wire devices see this list: http://owfs.org/index.php?page=family-code-list
Devices that are not available as profiles in 1wire mapper can still be read from scripts.
Thank you!