This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Query Object status "Thermostat Status Alert" in Mosaic
Hi all!

I have some problems with the thermostat widget, maybe some of you can help me.

I have linked the current temperature and setpoint and that works fine, but I struggle with the mode change. I have tried to use the same group address for operation mode input and thermostat alert with no luck. I also tried with separate group addresses with no luck either.

Problem is:

- When changing the mode from KNX, the widget shows the icon for comfort, the icon for standby, but when changed to economy, the icon does only change to standby. Frost protection works fine. The value sent is $03.

- When using the mode option in the widget, it works fine with comfort. Symbol changes and value is sent to the bus. Same with standby. When Economy is chosen, the symbol hops back to standby, but Economy ($03) is sent to the bus. When Frost/Building Protection is chosen (04$) is chosen, the symbol changes back to Economy but the right value is sent to the KNX bus.

Is there something I do wrong with the linking or any other tips for what could be wrong? (Mosaic 3.0)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Query Object status "Thermostat Status Alert" in Mosaic - by Rune - 06.01.2022, 09:56