This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

trend viewer - more exact view?
What would be the easiest way to achieve more specific graphs in Trend Logs viewer?
I've trend logs which save absolute value with parameters: 1 min data: 10 days, hourly data: 1 year, daily data: 2 years. So I should have the 1 minute readings available for 10 days... right?
In the latest LM4 Trend viewer interface I can get only 1 value per hour.

The graph should display the temperature of the boiler, with temperature range 25...100 and the temperature can change up to 20C within 5 minutes.

What I would like to see, is like RRD graph with 1 minute data readings. E.g. http://www.carlmfischer.com/archives/outdoor_temp.png

Also an addidition "week" to current presets "day", "month", "year" would be very favoured. In my case already the "month" graph is useless, with having only 1 reading per day. I've added a screen too:

Kind regards,
rauno
Using Lm4 with KNX, 1-wire and Modbus
We have plans to improve trends in the next firmware release. You will be able to select sampling rate, with minimum being 5 or 10 minute intervals. Higher sampling rate is not possible due to disk space and memory requirements. Weekly view will be added as well.
Hello,

I face the same problems with trends as raunz.
You said you plan to develop a better version of sampling but have limitations due to storage space.
IMHO having a limited sampling rates might sometimes be too limiting.

Would it be possible to store data on a usb key or usb HD and then give the opportunity to get a better data density ?

Another possibility is to set a limit to the max size of data stored per GA and let the user select what ever sampling rate is needed. Higher density / less data time.

tiny
Sneak peek of upcoming FW Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08.02.2016, 08:17)admin Wrote: Sneak peek of upcoming FW Cool

How can I see the 1minute data view or how can I export this data to external application? I also select a 1minute data for 3 days and I have only Hourly data. A similar situation is also in csv file when I open it in Excell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12.02.2016, 06:43)buuuudzik Wrote:
(08.02.2016, 08:17)admin Wrote: Sneak peek of upcoming FW Cool

How can I see the 1minute data view or how can I export this data to external application? I also select a 1minute data for 3 days and I have only Hourly data. A similar situation is also in csv file when I open it in Excell.

If you have more data, you can export it to a database, for example MySql
1 minute data cannot be accessed directly. We will provide export examples when new FW is released.
(12.02.2016, 07:13)admin Wrote: 1 minute data cannot be accessed directly. We will provide export examples when new FW is released.

What is the expected date of release of the new firmware?
Mid of March. Feature-wise it's nearly finished. We are currently testing it.
(12.02.2016, 08:36)admin Wrote: Mid of March. Feature-wise it's nearly finished. We are currently testing it.

Great. I appreciate your reliability.