This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Caching files on client
How can I configure caching files for app files? I've created a few apps and today I've checked if caching is working but I see that unfortunately noSad
Done is better than perfect
All static files are cached unless you have something misconfigured on client side or in your app. Server will return 304 code when client is requesting cached files.
But I see that this is probably also on every device because I have same situation on mobile and normal visu. E.g. every image is loaded every time. I don't see any catching. This is not on the latest firmware but this is not very new issue. I will check this more close and also on the newest firmware.
I've checked today on the latest firmware and situation is the same, and also with Mosaic, Visu and Apps, all files instead fonts are downloaded again on every refreshing by F5. I have the same on Firefox, Chrome and mobile. At the same time when I've downloaded other page e.g. www.onet.pl or google.com a lot of content is downloaded from disk.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And e.g. Mosaic 3.0 only wijmo.min.css. Bootstrap and other libraries aren't cached. Apps view is cached (all icons and libraries) only widget isn't.

I've attached screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)