This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

WireGeo
Hi,

Does anyone have an example of how to use wiregeo cloud? I couldn't even register on the site.

Thank you in advance,

AN
(26.03.2019, 10:27)andrepneves@gmail.com Wrote: Hi,

Does anyone have an example of how to use wiregeo cloud? I couldn't even register on the site.

Thank you in advance,

AN

Hi! I'm from WireGeo support team and glad to answer your questions. Unfortunately, English version of our web site is in internal beta now, but you can switch to English
by calling http://www.wiregeo.com/?en . This setting will be remembered for your PC and then you'll see English version of our site.

Then go to https://www.wiregeo.com/ , click "Sign In" yellow button in top right. Enter your email address. then check your email, click on the link inside and complete registration by filling in all other required fields.

Once registered, log into your account. You will see Object Tree to the left. Find Devices item, right-click on it, choose LogicMachine (MQTT) to add new device. Guess of some string which will be Device ID and enter it. Remember it.

Then go to your LogicMachine's web interface, install WireGeo app, follow its instructions (like mark all group addresses you need to export to cloud with "wiregeo" tag, etc.) and enter the Device ID that you created on previous step. 

Once done, the app will establish connection to WireGeo cloud and you will see all your exported variables (group addresses) under your LogicMachine device in WireGeo Designer. Whenever you change any value in LM - it will be changed in its "digital twin" in WireGeo Designer and vice versa.

Then you can create maps and web interfaces, mobile apps for iOS and Adnroid, notifications (Email, SMS, push, voice), cloud scripts, event handlers, and so on.

Sorry, no English docs right now, but the interface of WireGeo Designer is more or less self explanatory. 

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll be glad to help you.
Good morning,

I've tried to sign up in the past and didn't receive any email. Now when I try to sign up I get this message
"This e-mail is already in use. Please, sign in or use some other one."

When I try to restore password I get:
"Account is not found. Please check your login/email."

I tried with other account and still didn't receive the email to continue the registration.

BR,
André Neves
(16.04.2019, 08:14)andrepneves@gmail.com Wrote: Good morning,

I've tried to sign up in the past and didn't receive any email. Now when I try to sign up I get this message
"This e-mail is already in use. Please, sign in or use some other one."

When I try to restore password I get:
"Account is not found. Please check your login/email."

I will try with other account in the meantime.

BR,
André Neves

André, can you please send me a privatre message with your email address? I'll check and fix this for you.