This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Firmware update failed- please help
Hello everybody

I have a big problem. After the update LM3 reactor V2 with the 2017 firmware from here https://dl.openrb.com/lm-17/reactorv2-20170620.img

the interface Logic machine used for manage configurations is not accesible. in browser debugger I have 25 errors like this: 
ext-scada.js?version=20150210:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Ext is not defined
   at ext-scada.js?version=20150210:1

also in system log couple errors refering to EXT4 See attachments

old firmware is somewere accesible. can I revert? 

Please help!!!

Attached Files
.txt   logic machine errors.txt (Size: 4.92 KB / Downloads: 3)
Hi
You can re-flash the card
http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you for solution.

Project setting will be lost after this re-flash?
Everything is lost after.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.04.2019, 18:01)alex.barbulescu@gmail.com Wrote: Hello everybody

I have a big problem. After the update LM3 reactor V2 with the 2017 firmware from here https://dl.openrb.com/lm-17/reactorv2-20170620.img

the interface Logic machine used for manage configurations is not accesible. in browser debugger I have 25 errors like this: 
ext-scada.js?version=20150210:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Ext is not defined
   at ext-scada.js?version=20150210:1

also in system log couple errors refering to EXT4 See attachments

old firmware is somewere accesible. can I revert? 

Please help!!!

Hi,
I encountered the same problem.

Step 1:
Reset your device (LM) to factory defaults

Step 2:
Use USB image tool (use Daniel's link) to edit the "recovery image for regular CPU" on your micro USB card (if the micro USB card is detected by the tool and the correct memory size is indicated, it is a good sign). 
Do not format the micro USB card if asked by windows !!!

Step 3 : 
Use the same image tool to edit LM3 reactor V2 latest firmware on another micro USB card. 

Step 4:  
Insert the micro USB card with recovery image on it into your LM3 reactor V2 and power up the device. The device will boot on the recovery card and you will not see any LED lights up, but the job is done !

Step 5:
Remove the micro USB card with the recovery image and insert the one with latest firmware and power on your LM.

Enter the url of apps page with the default IP address 192.168.0.10, login : admin, password : admin.

Aleluia ! Your LM's soul is saved !

Step 6:
You can upload your project's backup if you have store it somwhere.

Note: 

-> The USB image tool may not work properly on windows 10 ! Use an older machine with windows 7 if it happens !

-> Make sure you are using the right device for the right firmware. In my case, it was an LM3 reactor v2.

--> You can use the same micro USB for the process if you want !

This method helped me after struggling for many days with no success. May be someone in this forum has another more efficient method.

B.R,
Chouaibou.
Hello,

I reflash sd card, installed firmware, restored settings. It seems to be ok, but I have another problem.  
I cant use any option from the menu in the page system config. Nothing is happening when I press menu options. no windows, no nothing.
see attached file. Please help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Try to clear browser cache, most of the times that’s the case..

BR,

Erwinl
(05.10.2019, 21:53)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Try to clear browser cache, most of the times that’s the case..

BR,

Erwinl

Thanks. Is working now.