This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Export object log to ftp failed
Hi.

I have set up an FTP server. When i add the ftp location as a network share in windows, i can write/read files to the location.
When i use the first example from openrb export from the following link, i get "Alert message" from LM with the text "FTP upload error: 553 Users may not upload files".

http://openrb.com/example-export-last-ho...01Hpp1xYb8

Here is how i wrote the line with username, password and ftp adressess:

ftpfile = string.format('ftp://username:password@192.168.1.10/LM5...ogs/%s.csv', os.date('%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M'))

Is this correct? 

BR
Kai-Roger
Do you have access to FTP server logs? This might provide some more info if whole FTP protocol exchange is logged. As for connection string try removing ftp. from the beginning.
(03.04.2019, 07:34)admin Wrote: Do you have access to FTP server logs? This might provide some more info if whole FTP protocol exchange is logged. As for connection string try removing ftp. from the beginning.

There's no log on the NAS station for ftp.

I can copy the line ftp.username:password@192.168.1.10/LM5_object_logs/ and paste it in an internett browser without problems. Altso works on windows explorer with read/write permission.

Removing ftp. don't work.

The only setting i can change on the NAS station is the port number for ftp. nr. 21