This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amati.linea KNX control not working
Updated. It deleted the mapping in KNX Audio Control. After I remapped it I noticed the KNX audio control got disabled. I enabled it but it still doesn't work. Same thing where when I change Play/Stop value to 1 it goes back to 0. Normally, when I play something on the working amati.linea I only change value of radio I want to listen to and it automatically changes value of Play/Stop to 1. Now it doesn't happen.
EDIT: For some reason I just noticed that the load on the amati.linea was over 3.00. I have no idea why would it be so high. I'm pretty sure it will fade away after a while of idling. Is it possible that there might be something turning off the Play/Stop button but also putting load on the amati.linea? Can I see running processes on the amati.linea as I can on LM?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amati.linea KNX control not working - by Jayce - 05.04.2019, 09:46