This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Output options on CanX devices
Hi.

I'm happy that the CanX devices communicate via Group Adresses with eachother even if the busconnector from the LM is disconnected (:
But with decentralised equipment, i'm used to having some options on the on/off outputs for the devices. Some of the things i miss on the CanX promotion kit are like:

Group Adress 1 bit to "Lock output". With these sub options:
   Behaviour at Locking
      - No change
      - On
      - Off
   Behavior at Unlocking
      - No change
      - On
      - Off
      - Last Value

I'm altso used to bistable relays, and the possibility to choose if the output should be On or Off during shutdown/Power failure (I think maybe this is achived by using capacitor to grant a dying wish for the relays). This is not something that can be implemented by software on products with monostable relays, but still a nice feature when available.

BR
Kai-Roger

Messages In This Thread
Output options on CanX devices - by Kai-Roger - 15.04.2019, 10:34
RE: Output options on CanX devices - by admin - 23.04.2019, 08:35