This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Chrome login credentials
Hello
Chrome asks me for login information. These fields are autofilled but still the dialogue appears. Do you know about setting or javascript etc which "automatically clicks" the "sign in" button? I can't find what this behavior depends on.
The address is https, the certificate is valid.  

Thank you

LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
This part of UI cannot be controlled from JavaScript. If you are using a non-admin user then you can enable "remember password" option in user access settings.
Thank you.
It works under a standard user account. It's just confusing it doesn't work under admin.
Can I ask you about the cookie lifespan? I've set 300 days. But I don't understand: Is it 300 days from the first login? Or the last login? In other words if a user use the visu every day, will the cookie expire?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Cookie is refreshed after each login