This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Switching from FT to LoRa
Hi.

If i disconnect the FT connector from a device, how long time will it take for the LoRa to take over the communication? Instantaneously?

BR
Kai-Roger
There's no delay.
(29.04.2019, 07:44)admin Wrote: There's no delay.

So it is theoretically not possible to lose a telegram if the connector is disconnected at just the right time?
The system is meant to work either with wired OR wireless connection, not both together for the same network segment.
(29.04.2019, 09:18)admin Wrote: The system is meant to work either with wired OR wireless connection, not both together for the same network segment.

Hi.

Daniel wrote in a earlier post that the system will work as redundant. When wire is disconnected, the wireless takes over. I have tested this, and it works like Daniel wrote. I'm just wondering how long time the wireless uses to establish connection when wire gets disconnected. I see that this wireless redundant function is extremely fast Smile