This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Icons for
So far the little I have worked with LM, the visualization I have done with Mosaic, but my client wants a more complete visualization.
  For the visualization of Ipad / PC I miss Icons of the different rooms that we can find in a house, room, living room, kitchen, WC, staircase, gym, garage, outdoor, floor1, floor 2, pool, exterior gate-gate etc . Where can I find these icons?
I see that LM gives us many possibilities but sometimes we also need sources to look for, I would appreciate it if you could help me.
 In the virtual LM I see the icons to which I refer but it would be missing some of the ones that I have commented, but I do not know where to look for them
  Thank you

BR.
Hi Josema,

Will try to help. In Mosaic (Hope you use v.3 with more possibilities than in version 2... With Mosaic you can create your own widgets, but you need find documentation here at forum, may be it helps you to solve your problem. If you want try use other type of LM visualisation - you can try use standart LM icons preinstalled at: Vis. graphics --> Icons. But you can find in the net or create your own icons. LM supports very different king of them - .svg, .svgz, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .jpeg. Better to use .svg type - Scallable Vector Graphics type. In simple words - this type of icons (vector) don't loose their quality during zooming. You can find svg icons packs and upload them to LM for your needs, or create your own, as example using free vector graphics editor "Inksckape" or others. Icons possible upload to LM one by one or as icon's archive package. Also I've seen link from Embedded Systems company to web page where you can change colors of standard LM icon's pack and upload it to LM as new icons. So you can make different colors for different rooms as example..
One thing I like - you can use image as background for icon(s) and create just transparent .svg icon OVER it. When you press on it at visu - it will work regarding your programming.. So you need just different pictures for your visu and just one transparent .svg icon over it....Hope my simple advices will help solve your customer's needs..

Sorry, I tried explain as simple as possible, if you need more details - pleae write here.

BR,

Alex
(25.05.2019, 18:57)AlexLV Wrote: Hi Josema,

Will try to help. In Mosaic (Hope you use v.3 with more possibilities than in version 2... With Mosaic you can create your own widgets,  but you need find documentation here at forum, may be it helps you to solve your problem. If you want try use other type of LM visualisation - you can try use standart LM icons preinstalled at: Vis. graphics --> Icons. But you can find in the net or create your own icons. LM supports very different king of them - .svg, .svgz, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .jpeg. Better to use .svg type - Scallable Vector Graphics type. In simple words - this type of icons (vector) don't loose their quality during zooming. You can find svg icons packs and upload them to LM for your needs, or create your own, as example using free vector graphics editor "Inksckape" or others.  Icons possible upload to LM one by one or as icon's archive package. Also I've seen link from Embedded Systems company to web page where you can change colors of standard LM icon's pack and upload it to LM as new icons. So you can make different colors for different rooms as example..
One thing I like  - you can use image as background for icon(s) and create just transparent .svg icon OVER it. When you press on it at visu - it will work regarding your programming.. So you need just different pictures for your visu and just one transparent .svg icon over it....Hope my simple advices will help solve your customer's needs..

Sorry, I tried explain as simple as possible, if you need more details - pleae write here.

BR,

Alex

http://openrb.com/icons/

http://openrb.com/app-example-create-vis...h-devices/
This is also commonly used
https://dabuttonfactory.com/
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5

Will try to help. In Mosaic (Hope you use v.3 with more possibilities than in version 2... With Mosaic you can create your own widgets,  but you need find documentation here at forum, may be it helps you to solve your problem. If you want try use other type of LM visualisation - you can try use standart LM icons preinstalled at: Vis. graphics --> Icons. But you can find in the net or create your own icons. LM supports very different king of them - .svg, .svgz, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .jpeg. Better to use .svg type - Scallable Vector Graphics type. In simple words - this type of icons (vector) don't loose their quality during zooming. You can find svg icons packs and upload them to LM for your needs, or create your own, as example using free vector graphics editor "Inksckape" or others.  Icons possible upload to LM one by one or as icon's archive package. Also I've seen link from Embedded Systems company to web page where you can change colors of standard LM icon's pack and upload it to LM as new icons. So you can make different colors for different rooms as example..
One thing I like  - you can use image as background for icon(s) and create just transparent .svg icon OVER it. When you press on it at visu - it will work regarding your programming.. So you need just different pictures for your visu and just one transparent .svg icon over it....Hope my simple advices will help solve your customer's needs..

BR,

Alex

Thank you very much AlexLV for your help, I will follow the indications in Mosaic and in Inkscape, I do not think it is very creative but I will try to try and see if I can make a beautiful visualization.
BR.
 Josema

(25.05.2019, 19:59)Tokatubs Wrote:

BR,

Alex

http://openrb.com/icons/

http://openrb.com/app-example-create-vis...h-devices/
Thank you very much Tokatubs, for the links that you send me, in the link http://openrb.com/icons/ I see icons that I will use but I need icons to represent the stays of the house, I will continue looking
 BR
 Josema

(27.05.2019, 10:57)Daniel. Wrote: This is also commonly used
https://dabuttonfactory.com/

Thank you very much Daniel, I will look to see if I can know how to use it, I do not consider myself very creative but it seems a very interesting link.
BR
Josema
Josema

Here is also loads of icons
https://service.knx-user-forum.de/?comm=iconset

If you send me a pm i can send you a 5 hour webinar on the Logic Machine. Held by Julio Diaz Garcia..
Great step by step guide for both beginners and advanced users.