This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iOS fullscreen user password and blank page
Hi on all iOS devices which my clients have i have a same problem.

In fullscreen mode. Touch visualization still asking for username and password i try everything... is there any solution for that? It is super annoying..... remember password in setup does not work

Sometimes just blank page is loaded in fullscreen mode... 

I am really disappointed, that you cancel development of the classic visualization, because it was almost perfect and new and old Mosaic is really unusable solution.

Please help.

Thank you
Have you tried testing "remember password" option with PC or Android? Keep in mind that this will not work with admin account, you have to create a separate user for this. Another point is that it will only work if client IP does not change, you might have to enable static DHCP leases on your router.
(29.05.2019, 13:22)admin Wrote: Have you tried testing "remember password" option with PC or Android? Keep in mind that this will not work with admin account, you have to create a separate user for this. Another point is that it will only work if client IP does not change, you might have to enable static DHCP leases on your router.

Hi on PC and Android everything working good...
I have different account and it is DDNS name (still the same one)

You can try it with the same result I test it on few LM and different iOS devices still the same problem
Hi
Why don't you use our starter app? You can save user and password there.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(29.05.2019, 13:35)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Why don't you use our starter app? You can save user and password there.

Hi i do not have iOS device nearby does it work on 100% on android works well. But iOS device does not allow to use login credentials in the http link... so i am not sure if this is sollution.

Thanks
Yes it does but for iOs we still have the older version. For Android it was refreshed recently. We still work on V2 for iOS. V1.0 works fine.
Ctrl+F5
(29.05.2019, 13:50)Daniel. Wrote: Yes it does but for iOs we still have the older version. For Android it was refreshed recently. We still work on V2 for iOS.  V1.0 works fine.

As i remember Version 1 on android does not allow to show clasic visualization just Mosaic... When do you plan to release V2 app? Please double check, that login credentials works as i look on android app it uses link with login credentials (user:password@domain) and iOS does not support that.

Thanks
It works on iOS Smile The app allows you to go to home screen on the device so you chose what to display later.
Ctrl+F5
(29.05.2019, 15:18)Daniel. Wrote: It works on iOS Smile The app allows you to go to home screen on the device so you chose what to display later.

Hmm that's not so user friendly for the client. She pay a lot of money for the house and now she has to click many times to get inside visualisation. 

On the end I will look like someone who absolutely do not know what to do Undecided

Can you promise any date when application for iOS will be ready?

Are you really quit with classic visualisation development? Because in case you put multiselect to the editor it will be really good product...

Thanks
Well, it is not so easy to give you a date. Yesterday I received beta version but there were some bugs in it. Once is debugged we still need to get it trough app store which also takes a while.
Ctrl+F5