This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM 4 Lite does not respond to requests
hello, help me solve this problem.

My logic machine 4 after 5-6 days stops responding to all requests. Ping is not determined, although special programs see un IP address and MAC address. It helps only soft hardware reset. Then again, 5-6 days everything works without problems What could it be?
most likely card is in read only mode.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
but I don't have a card ...
Every LM has a card just first check if it is in read only mode. Change some settings in LM, sync project and reboot. If after reboot your changes are lost then it is.
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for the quick response! How can I put the card in recording mode?
You cant, it has to be replaced and re flashed.
See here http://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3-...-software/
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for the help! I will try
Daniel, hello.
After the project changes and restarts, the changes remain in effect. So the problem is not in the memory card. Any more ideas to solve this problem?)
(15.06.2019, 12:20)Igor68 Wrote: Daniel, hello.
After the project changes and restarts, the changes remain in effect. So the problem is not in the memory card. Any more ideas to solve this problem?)

Hm, then probably some memory issue.  How much memory do you use? Do you have lot of trends?
Ctrl+F5