This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Visualization is frozen
Hi guys, 

I've been working in an automation project with LM and I´ve 3 LM5 with the visualization frozen, This problem started one week ago, they were working fine but suddenly the visualization got frozen, i tried to update the objects but they just stay in the last value the have, So I reset the device, uploaded the last firmware, used the patch from this post: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...65#pid6765 after that I cleared the web browser caché and nothing works... I have 3 LM in 3 different cities but they're frozen

Huh

The last thing I did was to check my web browser console out (Google Chrome) and I got error and warning messages, I put the screen shots attached to this post...

I really appreciate your help and support
Check if you have the same error with Firefox. Which Chrome version do you have?

It it still does not work, can you do a Wireshark dump when you're connected to LM and send it to us?
Hi,

I have seen something like this before, in that case it was caused by a update of the anti virus software on the client, could it be the same?

BR,

Erwin