This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Energy consumption visualisation
Hi,

sorry, but not found at forum good solution how visualize Energy consumption data.

I have - group 33/6/30 - 207kWh- my site total consumption. It is increasing with every 1 kWh consumed.

I need:

1. see total consumption every day/week/month;
2. see consumption from midnight to existing moment (consumed today from the day's beginning)
3. see consumption from 1st day of the month 0:00 time till now
4. make trends for these data's different way

At forum not found good solution - somebody wrote data directly to SQl... What are you using? How correctly to do my tasks?

Regarding trends - somebody recomment to use counter with negative delta, but in such case I see just time where next 1 kWh was consumed by my site.. (see pics).

Any recommendations very needed.

BR,

Alex

(25.06.2019, 19:26)AlexLV Wrote: Hi,

sorry, but not found at forum good solution how visualize Energy consumption data.

I have - group 33/6/30 - 207kWh- my site total consumption. It is increasing with every 1 kWh consumed.

I need:

1. see total consumption every day/week/month;
2. see consumption from midnight to existing moment (consumed today from the day's beginning)
3. see consumption from 1st day of the month 0:00 time till now
4. make trends for these data's different way

At forum not found good solution - somebody wrote data directly to SQl... What are you using? How correctly to do my tasks?

Regarding trends - somebody recomment to use counter with negative delta, but in such case I see just time where next 1 kWh was consumed by my site.. (see pics).

Any recommendations very needed.

BR,

Alex
 Did you find out anything about this. I am wondering as well what settings to use logging energy?
This is the way to do it. It work only when your data keeps growing over time. Also don't use lower resolution than your data will update like in the example above.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5