This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

import export script
Hello,
I need to export all the scripts of a Spacelynk, find and replace the "Main group address" and after import them in another visualization.

Is it possible do it? How?

Best regards
Do you need to replace group addresses in script source code only or trigger group addresses for event scripts as well?
(01.07.2019, 10:54)admin Wrote: Do you need to replace group addresses in script source code only or trigger group addresses for event scripts as well?
I need change both, groups addresses in the script sand the trigger groups addresses.
(02.07.2019, 05:59)fabiorusco Wrote:
(01.07.2019, 10:54)admin Wrote: Do you need to replace group addresses in script source code only or trigger group addresses for event scripts as well?
I need change both, groups addresses in the script sand the trigger groups addresses.

Hello, I made alike script for shifting all adresses through db updating today. It shifts all ga with a step in modbus mapping, visualization, trends, object logs and a trigger for event scripts. Also it can change name of ga.
Code:
log('start')
a = grp.all()
step = -( 1 * 2^11 + 2 * 2^8 + 3 ) -- shift for -(1/2/3)
for i = 1, #a, 1 do -- if step < 0
--for i = #a, 1, -1 do -- if step > 0
 old_id = a[i].id
 id = old_id + step
 knx_addr = knxlib.decodega(id)
 old_knx = knxlib.decodega(old_id)
 old_name = a[i].name
 new_name = 'Shifted ' .. old_name
-- change ga
 sql_query = "UPDATE objects SET id=?, rowid=?, address=? WHERE id=?"
 db:query(sql_query, id, id, id, old_id)
-- update name
 sql_query = "UPDATE objects SET name=? WHERE name=?"
 db:query(sql_query, new_name, old_name)
--update modbus ga mapping
 sql_query = "UPDATE modbus_mapping SET bus_address=? WHERE bus_address=?"
 db:query(sql_query, id, old_id)
-- update visualization objects
 sql_query = "UPDATE visobjects SET object=? WHERE object=?"
 sql_query = "UPDATE visobjects SET statusobject=? WHERE statusobject=?"
-- update ga in object logs
 sql_query = "UPDATE objectlog SET address=? WHERE address=?"
-- update ga for trends
 sql_query = "UPDATE trends SET object=? WHERE object=?"
-- I don't think that it's necessary, but update tags for ga
 sql_query = "UPDATE objecttags SET object=? WHERE object=?"
-- update ga in scheluders
 sql_query = "UPDATE schedulers SET object=? WHERE object=?"
-- update trigger ga for event scripts
 sql_query = "UPDATE scripting SET params=? WHERE params=?"
 db:query(sql_query, knx_addr, old_knx)
end

log('end')

For changing scripts you can try this:
Code:
function shift_knx(addr)
  step = 0 * 2^11 + 1 * 2^8 + 0
  decode_knx = knxlib.encodega(addr)
  new_knx = decode_knx + step
  new_addr = knxlib.decodega(new_knx)
  return new_addr
end
scripts = db:getall("SELECT script FROM scripting")
for i = 1, #scripts, 1 do
  new_script = string.gsub(scripts[i].script, "%d+/%d+/%d+", shift_knx)
  db:query("UPDATE scripting SET script=? WHERE script=?", new_script, scripts[i].script)
end
I had a event script for ga 0/0/23, which decoded is 23, shifting with a step 256 make it 0/1/23. So, you can improve it to solve your task.
Script was very simple just for testing:
Code:
log(grp.getvalue('0/0/23'))

Both of this scripts were tested on 20180828 LM Firmware. Homelynk can have little difference in db structure.
If you have any questions, I'll try to answer =)
I only need to change the  "Main group address", in all script and trigger group address for event script.
example 15/7/1 should be 11/7/1 (from 1 to 17, excluded 15 that is the number from I start).
(03.07.2019, 14:32)fabiorusco Wrote: I only need to change the  "Main group address", in all script and trigger group address for event script.
example 15/7/1 should be 11/7/1 (from 1 to 17, excluded 15 that is the number from I start).

I edited my past code a bit to improve its understanding and rewrote script for changing ga in body of scripts. Now the "step" is the sum of the three parameters: main group + middle group + group address. If you need to change only main group then you can change first parameter of "step" and other set to 0.