This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

z-wave issue
Hi.
I have som problem including my danalock to the z-wave Application. It find`s it in the network, but I can`t operate it or get staus from it.
I have read onĀ other forum`s that some had to get it in secure mode. On the Z-wave.Me forum there was ond that had to set
var (SecureInterviewAsInclusionController) to 0, see attathement.

I don`t know if this is possible in the LM??
Or if there is another solution for the problem?

please help

-Kristian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
What is full name of this product and brand?
I don't see it on the list of supported devices https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...ter/config
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Daniel. Wrote:Hi
I don't see it on the list of supported devices https://github.com/OpenZWave/open-zwave/...ter/config
BR

Hi. It`s called Danalock V3 Scandi from danalock.com

Ok, maby its not supported?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If it is not on that list then it is not supported.
Ctrl+F5
Black Friday --> As I am in the market for the Danalock too and were wondering if you found a solution to get this Connected to Your LogicMachine system?

There are some few models of the Doorlock
- Bluetooth
- Zigbee,
- Z-wave and a
- Apple Homekit Version.
If any of these would be able to Connect to my Schneider Wiser it would be great, and I would choose the corresponding Version which I would be able to Connect. I Guess it would be possible if I also bought an Homey With KNX unit. But I'd rather not if we can get it more Direct (or via USB Dongle).
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
(16.07.2019, 12:17)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR
how do you use these XML's for integration?
If the device is on the list then we can update the app with latest device, there is nothing you can do with this list.
Ctrl+F5
(19.03.2020, 09:20)Daniel. Wrote: If the device is on the list then we can update the app with latest device, there is nothing you can do with this list.

Hi
It looks like the file is in the list, under Polycontrol (see attachment)
I don`t know if it`s updated with this file, or if I have to do something in my LogicMachine? But it still won`t work with z-wave.

I will request to update profiles in the app.
Ctrl+F5