This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alerts
Would it be possible to write using JavaScript an Alert screen - but more advanced than just an alert call...

Would like just an OK button - but showing a graphic image...

How can JavaScript reference items in the graphic library (if at all) ?

Just thinking of a weekly reminder to put the rubbish bins out - having a picture of the rubbish bin and an OK button....
Hi,

What you could do is create separate plans with the messages you like to show and jump to the desired plan by a KNX value. On each message plan you create a OK button that makes the visu jump back to the start page. This requires a few lines of JS.

To change the plans with KNX value you need a small LUA event based script that is triggered by binary objects with tag 'messages'. If a object with a certain name gets true you change a KNX object to a certain value and the visu will show the message you created.

Is this something you search? I have already JS and LUA scripts that does these things.

Another way is to build real HTML pop-ups that holds icons etcetera with JS on the fly, but this is a lot more complex.

BR,

Erwin
I do like your idea - really simple by creating a new plan...  But my initial thought would be that plan would then be visible on the drop down menu - and I would not want that to be seen....
Searching found I can change this via the CSS 
#menu-plan-14 { display:none; }

So I am on the path to progress... Playing around is fun - just need a little knowledge...

Is there an easy way to make this modal - so the user is unable to select anything else other than the button I supply on the popup

Thanks