This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Google Home integration
Hello guys!
Please see attached step-by-step guide how to integrate Google Home in LogicMachine.
You can connect numerous LMs to one Google account and perform seamless control.  
Here we use gBridge open source project and their MQTT broker to interconnect LogicMachines and Google account. You are welcome to use gBridge github repository to make local server if necessary.

Have fun!

Attached Files
.pdf   Google Home integration into LM.pdf (Size: 992.97 KB / Downloads: 252)
Hello.
Why do I need another 3d party company to control my home? Why do I need to pay for it more?
You already have good Alexa support, it is very strange to not have GA support the same way.
Most of my projects are based around scenes for light control, how to set up the script for that use?

Best regards, Jørn.
Scene is the same as all the other control commands. Just create the scene and copy the topics to the mapping table as in the example.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Yes, i tried adapting modemap to scenes, but i always wind up getting my off scene hammered out on the bus.

Best regards, Jørn.
I just tried and scenes in google home are bit useless.  You can use them only in routines. You can read about it in few forums where many people complain.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5