This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schedule Options
Is it possible to create, delete a schedule, enable and disable it, link it to a group address, add the different events of this, set the time and days of your events and the value of the events through a script? On the other hand, is it possible to "synchronize" schedules, or at least some, from one logic machine to another, either by sending a file or via http request or via FTP or some other method? I ask this, because I have several Logic machines and the idea is that the person in charge of managing the visualization when setting the schedule in one of the logic machines, is internally sending it to others and so the person does not have to enter to each logic machine to configure the same schedule that I already believe in the first logic machine. It should be clarified that each logic machine has the same group addresses with their respective filter tables. Thank you and I am attentive to your comments.
Hello
Please at least schedulers would be great.
Thank you
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi,

Scheduler data is inside the DB and can easily be changed by SQL commands, there are many samples for this posted in the past.

For exchanging scheduler data between LM’s you could create a LP file that request the scheduler data from the DB and send a JSON set to the other LM and with small script you can add it to the DB of the second controller.

BR,

Erwin
Hi
Here is example for Erwin's proposal
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...8#pid10348
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you for your answers, I have been somewhat busy, but when I have time, I will do the tests and comment on it. Thank you.
I was reviewing the script and it is very functional and useful and it will help me in several things. On the other hand, is it possible that only some schedules are synchronized and not all? In addition to the above, is it possible that by code, you can create, modify and delete schedules?