This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Objects are lost when import a plan
Hi,

I am trying to change Level structure in my standard visualization so I think the only way to transfer a plan, let's say from a floor to another, is to export the already configured plan and then import it to the other level.

When do so, most of the times, not always, objects lost their Group Addresses so I have to reconfigure the whole visualization of the plan.

I am doing something wrong or missing something?

Thank you!
Which firmware version are you running? Can you provide full backup for testing?
(28.08.2019, 10:34)admin Wrote: Which firmware version are you running? Can you provide full backup for testing?
Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I installed lasted firmware LM 2018.08 RC1 and I have no issue right now. Previously I used firmware of 2017. (I believe that I did not do something wrong with the procedure before the new firmware installation and that the new firmware solved the issue but I am not quite sure...)

If you would like I can send you a full backup for testing.

Thank you!