This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

I cannot import all the addresses to the LM
Good Morning
 I have modified my ETS project and I cannot import all the addresses to the LM, I have tried importing as an ESF file and as a JSON file, should I reset the LM? Can I delete the group addresses in some way to import them again?

Br 
What error are you getting? You can press "Clear" in the bottom of the Objects tab to delete all current objects.
(29.08.2019, 05:59)admin Wrote: What error are you getting? You can press "Clear" in the bottom of the Objects tab to delete all current objects.

Thank you very much, I HAVE DELETED THE OBJECTS AND WHEN IMPORTING THE NEW PROJECT I HAVE IMPORTED ALL THE ADDRESSES