This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with witgets position using CSS
You are trying to call a widget with another widget, but when you call it in the visualization, it alters the position it has already marked by means of a CSS.

When you click on the equis (x) of the widget-546 widget, you must call the first widget-448 widget again and it should be in its original position, which does not happen.

In the image of “widget-448 B” it can be seen that the original position is altered to widget-448.
I attach the CSS of widget-448

CSS:
# widget-448 {
    top: 174px! important;
   left: 243px! important;
   position: fixed! important;
}
# widget-546 {
   border-radius: 15px! important;
      top: -130px! important;
   left: -167px! important;
   }

Thank you and I am attentive to your comments.
Have you tried specifying widget position in widget options?

If this does not work please send backup from your LM.
Hi Admin, thanks for answering, yes, the position was actually placed in that part of the witgets, but even so when viewing it in the browser that strange behavior is observed. I attach the Backup  of the observed, on the other hand and taking advantage of the open thread it is possible to make the display completely responsive and independent of the screen size so that it can be fully accommodated either through the implementation of libraries and other indoles. Thank you and I am attentive.
This happens when you try to open a widget from another widget which leads to incorrect positioning.

Do not use Widget position option, make sure that it is empty. Use this CSS to fix the positioning:
Code:
#widget-448{
  top: 174px !important;
  left: 243px !important;
}
#widget-546{
  border-radius: 15px !important;
  top: 225px !important;
  left: 395px !important;
}
.layer.widgets {
  width: 1280px !important;
  height: 720px !important;
  margin-left: -640px !important;
  margin-top: -360px !important;
}
Hi Admin, thanks for replying. Apply what you told me, but it is happening to me that having the size of the page in the browser at 100%, at the time of calling the first widget, the size and position given by CSS is met, but at the time of calling the widget For the second time, the widget resizes and does not respect the size that is by CSS and becomes larger. Now, if I reduce the page size in the browser by 90%, then it happens to me that by calling the widget a second time, the widget gets smaller. I enclose a link with a video that shows what I am telling you.

https://mega.nz/#!14J0iYKD!ekO1jVJ9cY15-...ZtjLS4_kEc
Try adding transform: none !important; to .layer.widgets styles.