This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amazon Alexa Sync cloud Last: Error
Hi,

I am testing Amazon Alexa but I when try to sync, I get this error: "Sync cloud Last: Error"

I also get the following error log: "Line 751: MQTT.client:publish(): Not connected"

Thanks...
Hi
It means your LM can't connect to our cloud. Check if you configured the network interface correctly. It does happen sometimes that router block outgoing port 1883. Does Mosaic work?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(30.08.2019, 08:44)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
It means your LM can't connect to our cloud. Check if you configured the network interface correctly.  It does happen sometimes that router block outgoing port 1883. Does Mosaic work?
BR

Hi,

Yes, from the same machine I can sync Mosaic 305 app...

Network settings are ok (of course as Mosaic can sync). Is port 1883 the same for Mosaic and Alexa syncing?
For sync port 443 is used but 443 wouldn't be blocked as then browsers wouldn't work. When you say mosaic can sync, Can you actually control objects from cloud in LM?
Ctrl+F5
(30.08.2019, 09:07)Daniel. Wrote: For sync port 443 is used but 443 wouldn't be blocked as then browsers wouldn't work.  When you say mosaic can sync, Can you actually control objects from cloud in LM?

Yes, I just checked...
Which FW do you use?
Try reboot.
Ctrl+F5
(30.08.2019, 09:25)Daniel. Wrote: Which FW do you use?
Try reboot.

I use the last one 2018.08 RC1.

I rebooted but nothing changed. Now I don't get any error log. "Just Sync cloud Last: Error" Message. If I go immediately to home screen and then in Mosaic 305 editor and sync I get no error.
Can you uninstall Mosaic 305 and use the Mosaic 3.0, the one from 20190527. This 305 was just uploaded and could have some issue which I'm just checking.
Ctrl+F5
(30.08.2019, 11:20)Daniel. Wrote: Can you uninstall Mosaic 305 and use the Mosaic 3.0, the one from 20190527. This 305 was just uploaded and could have some issue which I'm just checking.

Hi,

I did as you said but with no luck. Then uninstalled Alexa and reinstalled, rebooted but now when I try to login to Alexa the pop up window (for signing in) never completes the proccess. When I close it, it looks like I am connected but have no options to add device...

Mosaic (v3.0) is still working. (Control object from cloud get status in installation)
Can we get access to your device? If yes send me to PM please.
Ctrl+F5
(30.08.2019, 12:08)Daniel. Wrote: Can we get access to your device? If yes send me to PM please.

Problem was solved thanks to Mr. Daniel' s help.

Two things basically.

First and fundamental, due to the fact that it was an old project, I had some "User Access Settings" wrong. Please find the correct attached.

Secondly, I had to clear the cache of my browser.

Thank you Mr. Daniel!