This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

View BCS cameras on LM
Do have anyone some experience with BCS cameras on LM visualisation?
(18.02.2016, 17:37)buuuudzik Wrote: Do have anyone some experience with BCS cameras on LM visualisation?

https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=BCS
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
As a general note any camera that supports MJPEG over HTTP will work. Basically, anything that works in your browser without additional plugins should work in LM visualization, apart from iframe with pages or remote images that are protected from embedding.
(20.02.2016, 10:46)AdriSaliai Wrote: I have problem with IP cameras with LM. It cant streaming live .. Can someone help me ?

Please write something about how you connect this camera to LM.
Hello everyone . I tried to connect my ip camera Hikvision to the Logic Machine so i opened my camera web interface , right cklick on stream image and select "Copy image location" and paste to LM , it works only for 2 sec and after it disapper . Can i use RSTP ? If not can someone give me advices to fix it ? Thnks you
Please provide your camera model and paste the link that you are using. RTSP streaming won't work directly in browser without additional plugins.
Read the last post here:
http://www.cam-it.org/index.php?topic=5641.0

As for RSTP it will not work on mobile device. You need VLC plugin and it has to be embedded via an iframe.
(24.02.2016, 13:01)admin Wrote: Read the last post here:
http://www.cam-it.org/index.php?topic=5641.0

As for RSTP it will not work on mobile device. You need VLC plugin and it has to be embedded via an iframe.

thnks you very much. I tried this and it steaming only for  3 sec after this i see only a white picture .
Which browser are you using? Also try upgrading your camera firmware. Some cameras don't support multiple streams at once and can take some time to close one connection before allowing another.
(25.02.2016, 11:27)admin Wrote: Which browser are you using? Also try upgrading your camera firmware. Some cameras don't support multiple streams at once and can take some time to close one connection before allowing another.

I use mozzila firefox . I have upgrade the firmware . I will try to take only the picture of my camera and after that i want to refresh the link every 2 sec . Can you help me with the coding ???
Next firmware releases will have an option for automatic image reload every X seconds. If you camera supports providing a snapshot in jpeg format, you can use this feature instead of streaming.
(25.02.2016, 13:37)admin Wrote: Next firmware releases will have an option for automatic image reload every X seconds. If you camera supports providing a snapshot in jpeg format, you can use this feature instead of streaming.

I did it thnks you very much . I have live streaming  now  Smile Smile Smile

(25.02.2016, 13:37)admin Wrote: Next firmware releases will have an option for automatic image reload every X seconds. If you camera supports providing a snapshot in jpeg format, you can use this feature instead of streaming.

I did it thnks you very much . I have live streaming  now  Smile Smile Smile
Hi there,
I am using HL by Schneider. Could you tell me the procedure to install the plugin to open rtsp video streaming?
Thanks.
Install VLC and you will get Firefox plugin by default. Keep in mind that it might not be supported in the future: http://www.ghacks.net/2016/04/11/firefox...-of-npapi/
What do you suggest for the future? VLC pulgin has to be installed on the HL? What is the procedure?
Thanks.
We're looking into h264 camera support, though all solutions require an additional hardware device to handle conversion from RTSP to HTTP stream.
Dear Admin,
thank you for your response. Could you let me know the procedure to install VLC plugin on HL?
You have to install this plugin on your PC. Since the visualization is fully web-based it can only display images/videos etc which your browser can display. With the plugin you will have to create a separate HTML page with video element and display it via iframe.
Thank you admin. I though I could install plugin on HL in order to see rtsp format.
Regards.
(22.11.2016, 14:23)admin Wrote: We're looking into h264 camera support, though all solutions require an additional hardware device to handle conversion from RTSP to HTTP stream.

What do you admin think about this solution? Maybe it can be embedded on the LM?

https://github.com/SpecForge/html5_rtsp_player