This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

View BCS cameras on LM
This solution requires an external Linux-based server (x86-based).
So maybe only for Load Balancer?
No, because it's closed source and will only run on a specific Linux distribution.
Maye this would be helpful?
Code:
https://github.com/agsh/onvif
Nope, this still requires VLC plugin to work.

At this point there's no universal solution, you either need:
a. native app which displays visualization and camera (Android/iOS)
b. VLC plugin (PC)
c. additional server for video conversion (all platforms, but introduces extra latency)
(30.05.2017, 08:02)admin Wrote: Nope, this still requires VLC plugin to work.

At this point there's no universal solution, you either need:
a. native app which displays visualization and camera (Android/iOS)
b. VLC plugin (PC)
c. additional server for video conversion (all platforms, but introduces extra latency)

I want prepare some basic onvif app and I am searching for some way to do this. In other other post you wrote that "The only solution for now is to build a custom App for Android / iOS". So in your opinion is there a possibility to write this custom app and connect to onvif via Lua or JavaScript or in C?
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...ight=onvif
Depends on what kind of funcionality you want to have. Most probably, you can do everything apart from streaming (like camera discovery and control) from Lua.
I think also about such functions(go to specified preset when motion is detected in this zone) but the most important thing is the image. Is it possible (can be hard) to implement the app with camera stream with Javascript or only in C?