This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EXPORT DATA TO AN EXTERNAL SERVER
Hello, I am looking for the best way to record data from my KNX installation on a remote server with LM.

I want to record data on temperature, humidity, consumption, etc ...

I imagine there are several possibilities with LM:

One possibility is to record the data in text files and automatically upload it to an FTP every day.

Another would be to upload the data in real time to a mysql database.

Another, use Azure IoT HUB.

These are several ways I have thought, but having no experience with that with LM, I don't know what the best way is.

Which one do you recommend?

Thank you.
There are many different solutions possible. What do you plan to do with this data afterwards?
(15.04.2020, 15:59)admin Wrote: There are many different solutions possible. What do you plan to do with this data afterwards?
The intention is to analyze the data with AI.

For this reason, we must be able to download the data to analyze it.

I see Azure as very interesting, but I'm a complete Azure rookie and unfortunately I don't have the Matrix ability to learn.