This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

PROBLEM WITH ALERT MODULE
Hi everyone,

I have created one visualization in HL which has one page with alert module in a frame. The visualization and alert module work fine, however if we want show this one in a umotion client screen 15" appear this error randomly. We have checked network configuration and differents settings but everything is correct. Has anyone had any compatibility problem between alert module frame and any visualization? Could anyone help us?

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
This looks like the browser issue on the touchscreen. As far I remember they use old linux with an old browser. I passed this on to SE team to check.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I have been doing new checking, and I think the problem could be the "browser cache". The alert module size necesary could be greater than browser cache size. Does anyone any preview similar problem?? Thanks