This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Layouts position
Hi,
I cannot find the way to fix the layouts in the exact position of the page I want (example botton for menu, top for logo and time and date).

Could you help me please?

Thanks.
Do you use the same resolution for layout and the page?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(18.09.2019, 15:38)Daniel. Wrote: Do you use the same resolution for layout and the page?

Hi Daniel,
I would like to use different resolution and locate layouts and page. Is it possible? Otherwise I have to use the same resolution and positioning the image and bottom in different way.

Thanks.
Hi
Layout should have the same resolution as plan otherwise you will have the issue you describing. Why do you want different resolution?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
In order to simplify the way of built the visu.
I mean that instead of use a different software to build the page design I could use the layout.
This is just a curiosity.
Thanks.
Hi,

Normally you set the lay-out in the same resolution as the plan, on the lay-outs you usally set items that are default on multiple plans like date/time, menu, company logo etc.

On the plan you set the light buttons, status leds etc and attach the lay-out to this plan to complete it as a total.

BR,

Erwin