This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean
Hey guys

which kind of switching-aktor for enocean i can take and which profile i have to set. I just want an on / off channel.
Simple relays are controlled via push buttons, you need to use one of Rocker Switch profiles.
I tried the Eltako FMS61NP-230V and TF61L-230V
both dosnt work.
sometimes the FMS61NP worked, but only every 5 times sending
Check with manufacture which profile do they use. I couldn't see it anywhere.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
What range do you have between the controller and the Enocean device? Sounds like a connection issue due to poor signal..

Have you tested it in close range of the controller?

BR,

Erwin
yes, I thought it was too far.
That's why I bought a repeater (Eltako FRP61-230).
At this is to see if signals come (red LED).
There is nothing to see, so I think the USB stick is broken.
Today I tried it with a NodOn module, that does not work either.
All signals send the USB stick does not work, only received works. I have a PTM-215 button, and it works great (same distance).
I will order a new USB stick.
Is there maybe something to look out for?
Hi,

You could test your USB stick with Dolphin from Enocean.

This way you know if your stick is broken or you might made a mistake in the settings.

BR,

Erwin
it works.
The transmitting power from the USB is just too weak.
next to each other on the table It works, but 1 floor in between is no longer possible
Hi,

That is the downside of Enocean, and one if the many reasons that we prefer Zigbee (:

BR,

Erwin
Zigbee!? is it also work for HL?
Yes, but it will be new device not usb extension.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Tee_

I would like to give my opinion on this Post to tell you that what works best on/off with EnOcean & Logicmachine are the products whose profile is D05-00-01. The profile is an important concept in enOcean: I mainly use it to retrieve alerts (open door, alarms ...)

Have a nice day !