This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic "bug"
I'm using the Wallpanel for Android, utilizing Android Web View. https://github.com/thanksmister/wallpanel-android
After updating the Mosaic app 20190911 from the previous one (the one without connection indicator), Wallpanel will not render the application anymore. As there is no way to roll back the version, I must now stop using the Wallpanel application and use Google Chrome instead, which does not cover my needs. Do you test on Android Web View? If not, could you? And is it an option to open-source it?
This lowered the WAF (Wife acceptance factor) in our house drastically...
I just tried it and it works for me. What doesn't work and what is so special about this app? Smile
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.10.2019, 10:12)Daniel. Wrote: I just tried it and it works for me.  What doesn't work and what is so special about this app? Smile

I just tried it on my phone as well, and there it worked. My tablets are running Android 6.0, and the newest Android WebView. The Mosaic app just doesn't load successfully, the background turns grey and it kind of freezes there. Very strange, and it happened after updating Mosaic.
This doesn't make sense to me. Can you change url and navigate to homepage?
Ctrl+F5
(01.10.2019, 12:26)Daniel. Wrote: This doesn't make sense to me. Can you change url and navigate to homepage?

Yes, the "main page" of Logicmachine works, but as soon as I navigate to Mosaic 3.0, the page turns grey and won't load. Will try to connect with some debugging one day to see what fails.
Did you try to clear the cache?
Ctrl+F5
(08.10.2019, 13:09)Daniel. Wrote: Did you try to clear the cache?

It happens on several tablets (same type with same versions). And I have removed and reinstalled the Wallpanel app. I could try to clear the Android Webview cache to see if that helps.

(15.10.2019, 10:32)fiLLLip Wrote:
(08.10.2019, 13:09)Daniel. Wrote: Did you try to clear the cache?

It happens on several tablets (same type with same versions). And I have removed and reinstalled the Wallpanel app. I could try to clear the Android Webview cache to see if that helps.

Downloaded https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...2&hl=en_US now and testet, and got this error:

EDIT:

Seems to be related to localstorage not being defined?
Code:
//настройки языка
$(function() {
    function initLanguage() {
        $(document.body).tr();
        var lang = localStorage.getItem('core_language'); // Line 260
        if (lang) lang = parseJSON(lang);
        if (_.isString(lang) && lang.length > 0) {
            window.currLang = lang;
            lang = lang + '.js';
            $.getScript(pathURL + "js/languages/" + lang, function() {
                $(document.body).tr();
            })
        }
        $(document.body).tr();
    }
    initLanguage();
})
Can you share your project via PM?
Ctrl+F5
Can you run Chrome on this panel?
So, I managed to fix this somehow. I have rooted tablets, so the webview used was not the one downloaded from Play Store. I managed to replace the built-in webview with Bromite Webview: https://github.com/bromite/bromite/wiki/...temWebView

Now it works perfectly again, so looks like it was a combination of too old webview and new features implemented in mosaic.