This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Iphone connection
Hi there,
a customer of mine use Iphone visualisation (touch) to connect to the system.

Obviously he use http://xx.xx.xx.xx and not https. Everything worked fine but during last period it seems he has some problem of visualisation. It seems some objects are not aligned and it is not possible to send command.

Any idea please?

Thanks.
Hi,

You probably have buttons with active state objects, when the feedback is out of sync you can have this issue, the objects are probably missing telegrams due to (momentarily) high TP load, you need to check the load and most important the TP repeats, Ack all grp telegrams might solve the issue.

Also make sure to set read during startup on the feedback objects and make sure the read flags are enabled in the ETS when you set this checkbox. This keeps the objects in sync when the controller has been disconnected from the TP.

BR,

Erwin
(05.11.2019, 07:35)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

You probably have buttons with active state objects, when the feedback is out of sync you can have this issue, the objects are probably missing telegrams due to (momentarily) high TP load, you need to check the load and most important the TP repeats, Ack all grp telegrams might solve the issue.

Also make sure to set read during startup on the feedback objects and make sure the read flags are enabled in the ETS when you set this checkbox. This keeps the objects in sync when the controller has been disconnected from the TP.

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,I thank you for your response.

I am aware about that. I have an Android and everything works fine and all object are alligned. In any case I will require more info to the customer.

I'll let you know.

Thanks.
Just check ets monitor if the buttons are sending any value.